As I finally had all the parts to install the PCB I designed, I updated the lights installation. 18 LEDs give a lot of soldering when wires and connectors are attached. I have completed it and I am happy about the result. Should a problem occur, it will be much easier to isolate and fix the problem. Further the wiring is much better in my view.

The wiring is in no way protected from water so I’ll have to keep this car away moist smiley

Here are some pictures of the PCB and the LEDs installed in the body:

This completes my Tamiya Bruiser build log. Future updates regarding the Bruiser will be modifications, repairs, upgrades, usage experiences and other posts relevant to this car.

I hope somebody on the big internet will find this build log interesting and useful smiley